How to change your language on Right Inbox?
On Mac or Linux? Chrome will automatically display in the default system language for your computer.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More > Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Languages," click Language.
- Next to the language you'd like to use, click More.
- If the language isn't listed, add it by clicking Add languages.
- Click Display Google Chrome in this language or Display Chrome OS in this language.
- This option is only available on Windows and Chromebook computers.
- Restart Chrome to apply the changes.